Monday 27 January 2014

Australia Day Deserts Ideas!

Hello Lovelies!

AND HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY TO YOU ALL AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE OF AUSTRALIA...?
Yeah it works :p

This is way too late at night for me to be writing a post..............
But I'm going to continue anyway :D

So well it's the 26th of JANUARY and that means one thing for us all in Australia... A proud day on which we take pride in our citizenship and our rights to be in this beautiful country... lol idk I'm just making things up... but I'm sure, someone, somewhere gets what I'm on about. So as we get ready for a day full of barbecues (or barbie as we call it), the flag colours (red, blue and white) and of course a whole lot of beer, I thought I'd list a few Australia Day themed desserts that you could try at home...







AND WHATS THE GREATEST THING ABOUT THIS?

All you Americans and those who have the same colours on their flags (I'm looking at you French peoples of France) YOU CAN USE IT TOO!!!! Since these are the colours of the almighty same colours of Flags we have... seriously what are you on about Karine? -.-

So while we are busy ''putting a shrimp on the barbie" ....literally...


I hope you guys, wherever you are in the world, are having a lovely day with the people you love.

Anyways that's all from me today!
What did you get up to on Australia Day? I would love to hear of any themed desserts and/or food you may have created at home! So let me know in the comment section BELOWWWWW!

Lots of love, Karine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx