Wednesday 15 January 2014

New year means a fresh start!


Yello lovelies!

Yes, yes, we have all heard of the 'new year, new me' saying but is the new year really the beginning of a new you? Whether it is or not, I believe that the new year shouldn't be about being a new you, instead it should mean the start of a better you. Someone who has taken in all their experiences from the past years and turned them into lessons in order to become a better version of yourself.

So to me, the new year means a fresh start. A chance to begin the year knowing that whatever happened last year does not matter anymore and it's all about what you decide to do from now on.

With a new beginning, comes new goals we hope to achieve this year!



In 2014 I hope to:
  • Blog better. As much as I wanted to, last year, I didn't really have time to blog. There was school, homework, SACs, exams and well VCE life kept me busy! So now that I have graduated high school, I believe that I will have more time to spend blogging and doing things I love!
  • Be more Confident. Let's just say my self confidence has never been too great, but this year I am determined to change that! Being happy and confident with who you are is so very important.
  • Explore. I hope to go out and see more of the world. Whether it is visiting places in my state or travelling to different countries, nothing is going to stop me from going places!

Well that's all I came up with for this year! Have you made new year resolutions? Are they like mine?

Lots of love, Karine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx