Sunday 16 February 2014

DIY Skin Clarifying Mask

Hey Lovelies!

So I'm a newbie to the world of pinterest and so I was amazed by the amazing things and ideas that can be found on there!

I decided to try some of the Beauty DIYs and I loved one so much that I thought I'd share it with you.
This Skin clarifying mask not only will save me money but also leaves my skin feeling nice, soft and clear!
All credit go to http://www.oilyskinblog.com/ for this amazing tutorial.

For this mask you will need:

  • Calamine Lotion
  • Tea tree oil
  • Fresh lemon juice

How to make: 
  1. Pour about 4 oz (for those who use ml like me, it's about 118ml) into a bowl 
  2. Add 30-40 drops of tea tree oil
  3. Squeeze half of a lemon into the mix (be sure to remove the seeds first)
  4. Mix it all together 

Directions:
Apply the Skin Clarifying Mask to the face being careful not to go to close to the eyes. 
Let it dry for about 15 minutes
Wash off with warm water

Best if used two to four times weekly!


I absolutely LOVE this DIY because it is simple, only requires 3 products and it actually works!!!

Try it for yourselves and you will see the results!!
Comment below if you've tried it!

Lots of love, Karine xx

All credit go to http://www.oilyskinblog.com/ for this amazing tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx