Tuesday 4 March 2014

Live life to the full


Hey lovelies!

As I was getting rid of my last few items from High School, I noticed the little logo and motto "Life to the full" written on them and this got me thinking.

What is life really about?
What is our purpose?
What exactly are we here for?

As I searched every corner of my brain, I didn't seem to have the answer. I looked everywhere. I even asked others what exactly my purpose is and how do I live life to the full.

That is when I realised. 
Life is precious. One moment you have it and the next you don't.

It isn't about who you are, it is about making the most of that life you have.
It isn't about what you want to do, it's about all the things you fight for.
It isn't about what you have, it is about what you give to those who don't have.
It isn't about how many friends you got, it is about how you treat yourself and others around you.

I was blessed with a loving family, a roof above my head, education and many many other things that most of us often take for granted.

You see, life is different for all of us. There is no right or wrong way to live life as we all have our own understanding of it. For some it is to get famous, to many it is to help others and for others it is to become successful.

All these can be understood as living life to the full because it is your life and as long as you give 100% in what you decide to do, you are living that life to it's fullest. You are fulfilling that life that has been given to you.

So follow your most wildest dream because the sky is the limit. You can be whoever you want to be, In a world where weird is normal, you can seriously become whatever you want to.  Do not take opportunities for granted and thank god above for all the blessings coming your way.

Be positive in all that you do, love yourself and give back to others. Like I said there's no right or wrong way to live life but your morals will have a lot to do with your actions.

Think before you act and act before you lose.

Lots of love, Karine xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi from Bulgaria! I enjoy reading your posts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely! Aw thank you, that's so sweet! :) xx

      Delete
  2. great post my love :) have a nice day ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. This was a wonderful post. I think a lot about the questions you posted at the beginning, and I'm working it out very slowly, but surely. Thanks a lot for sharing this. I can't help but follow your blog because you share such awesome posts. More power to your blog =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot that you read and comment on my posts! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx