Waddup waddup my peeps,
No. stahp that Karine, you're supposed to be proper on here.
Anyway so today I am back with a tag... A BEAUTY TAG!
I'm sure you all know what a tag is but um for those of you who don't.. it is like playing "tiggy" or "it" in primary school where once you become the one to chase the others, you have to run around and tag other people making them "it" too. So a tag is the game bloggers play online...
I don't know... whatever
So basically, I was scrolling down my bloglovin' feed reading people's posts when I came across a post by Rosemary also known as Rosemary of Elephants who tagged me to do this as well! I thought it was so thoughtful and really lovely of her to do so! So thank you Rosemary!
So lets get started Ah!
- Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip product or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Without a doubt goodbye palettes and eye shadows since I don't use much of either!
- Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Uhhh let it grow, let it grow, can't hold it back anymore..
- If you had $500, would you spend it on clothes or make up?
- Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I don;t use eyeshadows so I would just pick something nude or very light that would go with everything!
- Bright nails or nude nails all year round?
What is the point of nude nails... Might as well not wear any -.-
- Would you rather never be able to use lipgloss or paint your nails again?
Uhh well comparing my huge nail polish collection to the three plain lip stick I own, I'll go with lipgloss...
- Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one?
YES! I once ordered this magnificent one from Avon but then I haven't seen another since! Makes me sad because it's finished and I NEED ONE OMG :'(
- What's your ideal coverage foundation?
The one that covers my face
- Favourite high-street/drugstore beauty brand?
I don't know.. uh.. Biore? LOL
- Favourite high-end beauty brand?
Hate me but I don't know the difference between high-end and high-street
- Is there any makeup you can't leave the house without wearing?
Everything? It actually takes so much effort to put on make up but I always like to cover up those nasty spots with a bit of foundation... not concealer idek
- What is your most cherished beauty product?
- What skin type do you have?
Ugh don't even get me started on my skin. One minute it's as dry as the Sahara desert then nek minit it's all "you don't need to buy oil, if you squeeze my skin, you'll get enough to deep fry your chips!!!"
- Do you always use the same skin routine or do you like switching it up?
I've recently started using this Biore face wash which I used twice a day... does it work? Idk
- Top 5 beauty gurus?
I don't really follow beauty gurus simply because I'm too lazy to actually do all the beauty care stuff they do but my favourites are probably Zoella and Louise!
- If you could only buy one make up brand forever, which would you buy?
I don't even care about brands haha umm let's go with... avon? or elf?
- which brand has your favourite packaging?
- which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
I'm a bit of a rebel who doesn't follow the rules so whatever I feel like really :p
- Name a make up crime you hate.
I don't hate it because well I don't judge but it makes me extremely uncomfortable when I see super noticeable foundation lines along the jaw line... WHYY!!!
Blush or bronzer? Either
Lipgloss or lipstick? Ehh I like them together
Foundaion or concealer? Foundation
Brushes or sponges? My hands
OPI or Essie? meh brand doesn't define the product, it's what's on the inside that counts :')
Lotion or body butter? whichever one smells nicer! ;)
I decided that I would tag:Quinn - http://desgettier.com/
Aisha - http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca/
Crissy - http://www.whimsicalfawn.com/
Nathalie - http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl/
Jenny - http://smallgirlbigdreams1993.wordpress.com/
Julie - http://forvanityssake.com/
You guys should definitely check out Rosemary's blog! She is such a sweet lovely girl who is very talented at writing! You can do so HERE
Anyway so I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about me and the fact that I don't know much about make up. I call it painting as I see my face as a canvas ready to be... painted...on?
Yeah that works!
I hope you're having a lovely day wherever you are!
Be kind to one another
Love you chickens!
Lots of love, Karine xx