Tuesday 4 April 2017

Letter C - C is for Challenge



C.. I see the sea where there's a letter pronounced "Cee"

I honestly have no idea why I tend to say this but it makes me happy to do so.

Is there a saying or sentence that makes you feel all happy and fuzzy inside?

Anyway as I'm sat on my bed at 9pm on a Tuesday night, I feel proud that I've actually gone back to the gym after weeks of procrastinating and not eating well. Everyone associates the gym with the need to "lose weight" or it being a place where only muscly men go. If I could get a dollar for everytime someone gave me a funny look when I walked through the door (because I'm on the petite side of the scale) I'd probably be able to buy a week's worth of pizza for me.

I mean now I really couldn't care less about what people think or have to say especially when it comes to gym and health because CLEARLY they don't understand that different people have different goals and want to achieve that said goal at a gym. If you're a beginner like myself, it is worth learning more about things rather than make assumptions and comments which could leave you looking very silly...

So today my C word is CHALLENGE!

I challenge myself

  • To be a better version of me
  • To push my limits
  • Not to underestimate myself
  • To be positive and spread positivity 
  • To never give up
And I challenge YOU to challenge yourself. 
No matter how small or simple it may be. It will all work towards making your life just that bit better and you a happier person. Whether it be waking up before 7 or meal prep or learning a new skill or even completing the A to Z challenge! Challenge yourself! 

Let me know in the comment section below what you've challenged yourself this month! 

Until next time,

Lots of love,

Karine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx